The LXIIX Champagne & Cognac Diamond V Shape Scatter Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland.
The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colours of the diamonds. The diamonds are set into the texture of the ring, as though they have just been discovered, like buried treasure.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold and 18 brilliant cut diamonds, each measuring between 0.8 - 2.5mm
- Carat Weight: 0.5ct.
- Measurements: Width of Band 1.8mm - 3mm.
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 3 - 4 weeks. Please choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing. To order for a specific date, or if it is required sooner than the lead time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) available; email email@example.com
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
LXIIX Champagne & Cognac Diamond V Shape Scatter Ring
Please visit the 'Shipping and Returns' Page on the website footer for full details.
Please visit the 'Returns and Refund Policy' Page on the website footer for full details.