The LXVIII Mixed Colour Diamond Half Eternity Band is part of the Remains Collection. This ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the autumnal colours of the diamonds.
- Materials: Materials: 14 carat yellow gold and 10 x 2mm mixed colour brilliant cut diamonds.
- Carat Weight: 0.3ct.
- Measurements: Ring band measures 3mm.
- Please note: This ring is in stock in a Size N.
- It can be made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 4 - 6 weeks. Please state choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) also available; email hello@ellismhairicameron for any queries.
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
LXVIII Mixed Colour Diamond Half Eternity Band
Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery has been made by hand in her London studio. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
At the foundation of her brand is a belief in the beauty of imperfections, hand craftsmanship and a desire to provide clients with fine jewellery which can be handed down through the generations.