The LXXIII Rose Cut Red Diamond Engagement Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colour of the diamond. This would make a stunning alternative engagement ring.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold, a central 6mm x 6mm red rose cut diamond and 24 x 1mm brilliant cut red diamonds.
- Carat Weight: Central diamond: 1.3ct. Surrounding diamonds: 0.1ct. Total carat weight 1.4ct.
- Measurements: Ring band measures 5mm.
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 3 - 4 weeks. Please state choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing.
- One of A Kind: Please note all diamonds are unique, so a diamond will be sourced to match the image as closely as possible, but it will not be the exact diamond in the photograph. Please email with any questions.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) also available; email hello@ellismhairicameron for any queries.
LXXIII Rose Cut Red Diamond Engagement Ring
Please visit the 'Shipping and Returns' Page on the website footer for full details.
Please visit the 'Returns and Refund Policy' Page on the website footer for full details.