The LXXV Champagne Diamond Shield Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colours of the diamonds. The diamonds are set into the texture of the ring, as though they have just been discovered, like buried treasure.
- Materials:14 carat yellow gold and 40 brilliant cut diamonds, each measuring between 0.8 - 3mm.
- Carat Weight: 1.2ct.
- Measurements: Width of Band 5mm - 15mm.
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 3 - 4 weeks. Please state choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) available; email email@example.com
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
LXXV Champagne Diamond Shield Ring
Please visit the 'Shipping and Returns' Page on the website footer for full details.
Please visit the 'Returns and Refund Policy' Page on the website footer for full details.