The LXXXIV Diamond Earrings are part of the Excavate Collection. The collection is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The subtle texture of the earrings catch in the light and contrast with the champagne diamonds. Perfect for night or day. Pair with the XXXIII pendant necklace.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold and 6 x 1.5mm brilliant cut champagne diamonds.
- For Pierced Ears.
- Carat weight 0.3ct.
- Ear Post and Ear Scroll/Butterfly Fastening.
- Measurements: Each earring measures 20mm x 14mm.
- Please note: These earrings are made to order lead time 3 - 4 weeks.
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
LXXXIV Diamond Earrings
Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery has been made by hand in her London studio. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
At the foundation of her brand is a belief in the beauty of imperfections, hand craftsmanship and a desire to provide clients with fine jewellery which can be handed down through the generations.