The XC Rose Cut Diamond Shield Ring is part of the Excavate Collection. This ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colours of the diamonds. The diamonds are set into the texture of the ring, as though they have just been discovered, like buried treasure.
- Materials:14 carat yellow gold, one rosecut diamond, and 20 brilliant cut diamonds, each measuring between 0.8 - 3mm.
- Carat Weight: 1.5ct.
- Measurements: Width of Band 5mm - 15mm.
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 3 - 4 weeks. Please state choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing. Please note all diamonds are unique, so a diamond will be sourced to match the image as closely as possible, but it will not be the exact diamond in the photograph. Please email with any questions.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) also available; email hello@ellismhairicameron for any queries.
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
XC Rose Cut Diamond Shield Ring
Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery has been made by hand in her London studio. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
At the foundation of her brand is a belief in the beauty of imperfections, hand craftsmanship and a desire to provide clients with fine jewellery which can be handed down through the generations.