The XCII Orange Diamond Engagement Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colour of the diamond. This would make a stunning alternative engagement ring.
- Materials:14 carat yellow gold, set with a single orange diamond.
- Carat Weight: 1ct.
- Measurements: Width of Band 3mm
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 3 - 4 weeks. Please choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing. To order for a specific date, or if it is required sooner than the lead time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of A Kind: Please note all diamonds are unique, so a diamond will be sourced to match the image as closely as possible, but it will not be the exact diamond in the photograph. Please email with any questions.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) also available; email hello@ellismhairicameron for any queries.
XCII Orange Diamond Engagement Ring
Please visit the 'Shipping and Returns' Page on the website footer for full details.
Please visit the 'Returns and Refund Policy' Page on the website footer for full details.