The XCVI Cognac Diamond Shield Ring is part of the Excavate Collection. This ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colours of the diamonds. The diamonds are set into the texture of the ring, as though they have just been discovered, like buried treasure.
- Materials:14 carat yellow gold and 36 brilliant cut cognac diamonds, each measuring between 0.8 - 3mm.
- Carat Weight: 1.1ct.
- Measurements: Width of Band 5mm - 15mm.
- Please note: This ring is in stock and ready for immediate dispatch. Please state choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) also available; email hello@ellismhairicameron for any queries.
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
XCVI Cognac Diamond Shield Ring
Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery has been made by hand in her London studio. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
At the foundation of her brand is a belief in the beauty of imperfections, hand craftsmanship and a desire to provide clients with fine jewellery which can be handed down through the generations.