The XI Gold & Mixed Colour Diamond Cocktail Ring is part of the Origins Collection. The collection is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The subtle texture of the ring contrasts with the vibrancy of the diamonds. The ultimate cocktail ring.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold and mixed cut coloured diamonds.
- Carat Weight: 0.8ct
- Measurements: Tapered band, measuring 5mm, up to 10mm. Top of ring width 20mm, height 15mm.
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 4 - 6 weeks. Please state choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing.
- Half sizes (ie K 1/2) also available; email hello@ellismhairicameron for any queries.
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
XI Gold & Mixed Colour Diamond Cocktail Ring
Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery has been made by hand in her London studio. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
At the foundation of her brand is a belief in the beauty of imperfections, hand craftsmanship and a desire to provide clients with fine jewellery which can be handed down through the generations.