The XXVI Gold Hoop Earrings are part of the Origins Collection. The collection is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The subtle texture of the earrings catch in the light. Perfect as everyday earrings. Wear solo or pair with smaller studs in the collection.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold, diamonds.
- For Pierced Ears.
- Ear Post and Ear Scroll/Butterfly Fastening.
- Measurements: Each earring measures 24mm x 24mm. Thickness of 4mm.
- Please note: These earrings are in stock; ready for immediate dispatch.
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version.
XXVI Gold Hoop Earrings
Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery has been made by hand in her London studio. Historical shapes are deconstructed into sculptural fine jewellery situated firmly within today’s modern world.
At the foundation of her brand is a belief in the beauty of imperfections, hand craftsmanship and a desire to provide clients with fine jewellery which can be handed down through the generations.