The XXVII Gold Hoop Earrings are inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland.
The subtle texture of the earrings catch in the light. Perfect as everyday earrings. Wear solo or pair with studs in the collection.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold.
- For Pierced Ears.
- Ear Post and Ear Scroll/Butterfly Fastening.
- Measurements: Each earring measures 40mm x 40mm. Thickness of 2mm.
- For variations of stone colour/metal colour/metal carat please email to discuss commissioning a different bespoke version
- Please Note: These earrings are made to order. Lead time for delivery from date of order is 2 - 4 weeks. To order for a specific date, or if they are required sooner than the lead time, please email email@example.com
XXVII Gold Hoop Earrings
Please visit the 'Shipping and Returns' Page on the website footer for full details.
Please visit the 'Returns and Refund Policy' Page on the website footer for full details.