ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON
LXIII Orange & Yellow Diamond V Shape Scatter Ring
The LXIII Orange & Yellow Diamond V Shape Scatter Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland.
The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colours of the diamonds. The diamonds are set into the texture of the ring, as though they have just been discovered, like buried treasure.This would make a stunning alternative wedding ring, or a beautiful addition to any ring stack. Pair with an engagement ring from the collection for a full look.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold, set with 20 brilliant cut diamonds, each measuring between 0.8 - 2.5mm. To order in white or rose gold, please select from the drop down menu.
- Carat Weight: 0.5ct.
- Measurements: Width of Band 1.8mm - 3mm.
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 3 - 4 weeks. Please choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing. For sizing queries, to order for a specific date, or if it is required sooner than the lead time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of A Kind: Please note all diamonds are unique, so diamonds will be sourced to match the image as closely as possible, but it will not be the exact diamonds in the photograph.
- Bespoke / Custom Options: If you would like to discuss ordering a variation on this design, please email email@example.com.