ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON
LXXV Salt & Pepper Diamond Shield Ring
The LXXV Salt & Pepper Diamond Shield Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colours of the diamonds. This would make a stunning alternative engagement ring, statement ring, or worn stacked up with other rings from the collection.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold, set with 45 brilliant cut diamonds, each measuring between 0.8 - 3mm.
- Carat Weight: 1.1ct.
- Measurements: Width of Band 5mm - 15mm.
- Please note: This ring is made to order and can be made in any size; lead time 3 - 4 weeks. Please choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing. For sizing queries, to order for a specific date, or if it is required sooner than the lead time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of A Kind: Please note all diamonds are unique, so diamonds will be sourced to match the image as closely as possible, but it will not be the exact diamonds in the photograph.
- Bespoke / Custom Options: If you would like to discuss ordering a variation on this design, please email email@example.com.