ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON
V 0.64ct Old Cut Diamond Stud Earrings
The V 0.64ct Old Cut Diamond Stud Earrings are inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland.
Intricately detailed, the subtle texture of the earrings catch in the light, contrasting with the diamonds. Perfect as everyday earrings, or for special occasions. Wear solo, or pair with other studs in the collection.
- Sold as a pair.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold, set with two soft white old cut diamonds.
- Carat Weight: 0.32ct each, 0.64ct in total.
- For Pierced Ears.
- Ear Post and Ear Scroll/Butterfly Fastening.
- Measurements: Each earring measures 7mm x 7mm.
- Please Note:These earrings are in stock and ready to ship.
Old Cut Diamonds | The term 'old cut diamond' refers to antique diamonds cut without the precision of modern cut diamonds.Other descriptions include 'Old Mine Cut' and 'Victorian Cut. Before modern advancements in diamond cutting in the 1800s, diamonds were cut by hand by craftsmen; the positioning of facets were less structured and unique. In comparison, more modern cuts have a far more ordered, geometric appearance. It is this hand-created, organic aesthetic that gives old cut diamonds their unique identities.