ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON
XCII Orange Diamond Engagement Ring
The XCII Orange Diamond Engagement Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland.
An organic engagement ring, this ring features a one of a kind diamond. The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the colour of the diamond. This would make a stunning alternative engagement ring. Pair with organic wedding bands from the collection.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold and set with a single orange diamond, measuring 4mm x 6mm.
- Carat Weight: 1ct.
- Measurements: Ring band measures 3mm.
- Please note: This ring is in stock in a size M and can be resized to any size. Please choose your ring size in the drop down menu when purchasing. For sizing queries, to order for a specific date, or if it is required sooner than the lead time, please email email@example.com.
- One of A Kind: Please note all diamonds are unique, so a diamond will be sourced to match the image as closely as possible, but it will not be the exact diamond in the photograph. To view the diamond ahead of setting, or choose from a selection, please order and note this in your order notes.
- Bespoke / Custom Options: If you would like to discuss ordering a variation on this design, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.