ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON
XXXV Large Mixed Diamond Scatter Stud Earrings
The XXXV Large Mixed Diamond Scatter Stud Earrings are inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland.
Intricately detailed, the subtle texture of the earrings catch in the light, contrasting with the diamonds. The diamonds are set into the texture of the earrings, as though they have just been discovered, like buried treasure.
The perfect statement earrings. Wear solo, or pair with other studs in the collection.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold, set with brilliant cut diamonds, measuring between 1mm - 2.5mm.
- Carat Weight: 1.1ct
- For Pierced Ears.
- Ear Post and Ear Scroll/Butterfly Fastening.
- Measurements: Each earring measures 15mm x 15mm.
- Please Note: These earrings are made to order lead time 3 - 4 weeks. If the earrings are required sooner than the lead time, please email email@example.com and we will aim to accommodate.
- One of A Kind: Please note all diamonds are unique, so diamonds will be sourced to match the image as closely as possible, but they will not be the exact diamonds in the photograph. Please email with any questions.