How Do I Order Online?
- Payments online can be made through Paypal, debit card or credit card. You will receive an email confirming your order has been placed when the payment has been taken. If you are having issues with online payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online purchases are subject to a postage and packaging charge the price of which depends on the purchase value and the shipping address. International delivery is the responsibility of the postal service in the destination country and Ellis Mhairi Cameron cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the local country postal service or customs checks. Any customs charges incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Please see the 'Shipping & Returns' Section at the bottom of the website for full details.
Do You Ship Worldwide?
- Yes Ellis ships worldwide - for full details please see the 'Shipping & Returns' Page.
Do You Cover Custom Fees / Import Duties?
- Our customers are responsible for any duties and taxes according to their jurisdiction. We can however often advise you of what the fees might be based on our shipping provider’s estimates.
What Is Your Returns Policy?
- For Returns, please see the 'Shipping & Returns' Page.
Can I Purchase Over The Phone?
- Yes, you are able to purchase over the phone during the business hours of 9am-5.30pm UK time. Please email hello@ellismhairicameron to set up your call.
How Long Will My Jewellery Take To Arrive?
- Delivery time varies depending on the collection. If the product is in stock (please see individual product pages) you will receive the product within 1-2 working days within the UK, and 2-5 working days for other countries.
- Maximum delivery time is 8 weeks if the item has been made to order, you will be emailed if that is the case.
- If you have left it a bit late and need something sooner than the delivery time stated, or by a specific date, then just email email@example.com.
How Do I Care For My Jewellery?
- Ellis’ jewellery is designed for everyday wear, but should be taken off when doing a physical task, such as exercising, as this could result in damage to a stone. Diamonds are hard gemstones that do not scratch easily with wear. Clean regularly with a soft toothbrush, liquid soap and warm water to avoid any build up of dirt and keep the stones looking their best.
- As with all fine jewellery, stone settings should be checked occasionally. If there is any signs of movement please return the jewellery to Ellis to adjust or approach your local jeweller. Utmost care has been taken to set stones securely however Ellis Mhairi Cameron is not responsible for the loss of stones after purchase.
- Although Ellis’ jewels are designed to change with the wearers’ lifestyle and habits throughout the years, Ellis is happy to recondition items and return their original finish and lustre.
How Do I Find Out My Ring Size / My Partner's Ring Size?
- If you do not know your size, please make an appointment with Ellis to check before ordering, or visit your local jeweller for sizing if you cannot visit Ellis in her London studio.
- For surprise proposals, where you cannot check the size before hand, we recommend ordering in size M, and then contacting Ellis post proposal to have your ring sized.
- Certain styles of rings, such as eternity bands, cannot be resized, so please endeavour to find out your correct ring size to avoid disappointment.
- Ellis offers one re-size free of charge for items purchased on the website, further re-sizes will incur a charge of £50 plus postage.
- If you are not sure of your ring size or are worried about ordering the wrong size, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist.
Can I Pay In Instalments?
- Yes, it is possible to pay in instalments for any Ellis Mhairi Cameron piece, or custom/bespoke order. Payment plans can be set up by emailing email@example.com. Please note, jewellery will not be delivered to you until payment has been made in full.
How Do You Source Your Gold?
- Ellis is committed to sourcing all her jewellery materials in an ethical and sustainable manner. The jewellery is cast using 100% recycled gold using British suppliers, based in London and Scotland. Every jewellery piece can also be ordered in FairTrade Gold; please enquire about this as it does affect price. All jewellery has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973. If you would like any further details about the supply chain, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do You Source Your Diamonds?
- Ellis works with a selection of independent, reputable diamond suppliers based in London and India. The diamonds are sourced in an ethical and traceable way.
- Each diamond Ellis uses has been individually selected for its unique beauty. Please keep this in mind, as the diamonds used in your jewellery will also be unique, so they may vary slightly in size and colour from imagery you may have seen.
Do You Provide Certificates For Your Diamonds?
- Ellis do not provide GIA certificates for diamonds, as she do not look to present industry deemed perfection within her pieces. However, if you would specifically like GIA certified diamonds in your jewellery, these can be especially sourced for you. Please keep in mind that a GIA certificate will impact the price of the diamonds used, and therefore the finished piece of jewellery, significantly.
Is Every Piece One Of A Kind?
- Each piece of jewellery is completely handmade in Ellis' London studio, so every piece is unique. Due to this, small variations will occur with each piece, resulting in slight differences from photographs you may have seen. Diamond and metal colours may vary marginally, and there may be small differences in stone size.
- For all made to order pieces, the style shown in the photograph will be replicated, however no two pieces will ever be entirely the same, so exact replication should not be expected. The uniqueness of each piece is part of the imperfect beauty of the brand.
Can You Personalise An Existing Design For Me?
- Every piece in the collection can be customised with a preferred type, colour or size of stone and preferred precious metal alloy. Ellis can guide you through the collections and possibilities that can be explored to make one of an existing design more personal to you. Please email email@example.com to enquire.
Do You Work In Other Metals?
- The collection is made in 14 carat (585) yellow gold. All pieces can be made to order in the following metals; 18ct gold, platinum or palladium. Every piece can also be made in white gold or rose gold. For prices please enquire.
Can I Commission A Bespoke / Custom Piece Of Jewellery?
- If you’re looking for something completely unique, within the Ellis Mhairi Cameron aesthetic, Ellis offers a private consultation with Ellis in person, via video chat, or over the phone. This is an exclusive opportunity to learn about Ellis' creative process and bring to life an original piece of jewellery for you to treasure.
Can You Reuse My Heirloom Diamonds & Gold In A New Piece?
- Ellis specialises in reworking heirloom jewellery, to create a new piece of jewellery for you within the Ellis Mhairi Cameron aesthetic. As each piece of heirloom jewellery is unique, please email hello@ellismhairicameron to discuss the pieces you have, and how you would like them reworked.
I Don't Live In London, How Do I Commission Remotely?
- Ellis is more than happy to work remotely on your piece of jewellery. She has created pieces for clients all over the world, and will be able to talk you through the process so you feel confident ordering.
Can I Have My Jewellery Engraved?
- Ellis offers an engraving service if you would like your jewellery engraved with a personal message. Please email to discuss your engraving and Ellis will contact you with finer details including font options and pricing. As a guide, up to 15 characters, such as a date or couples name (ie '20.04.2020' or 'James & Alice') will be £65.
Do You Offer A Warranty On Your Jewellery?
- Every piece made by Ellis Mhairi Cameron is designed to be worn and loved everyday, but as with all fine jewellery, it should be treated with care. Ellis provides a one year warranty on all pieces of jewellery from the date of purchase, provided it has not been worked on by another jeweller or if the damage goes beyond accepted patterns of wear. Beyond the warranty period, Ellis will quote for any necessary repairs on a case by case basis.
Do You Provide A Valuation For My Insurance?
- Ellis can provide a valuation certificate for insurance purposes once your purchase is complete. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.