- Payments online can be made through Paypal, Klarna, debit card or credit card. You will receive an email confirming your order has been placed when the payment has been taken. If you are having issues with online payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Alternative Payment Plans
- It is possible to pay in instalments for any Ellis Mhairi Cameron piece, or custom/bespoke order. Payment plans can be set up by emailing email@example.com. Please note, jewellery will not be delivered until payment has been made in full.
- UK and Ireland Postage: Free UK Shipping.
- Rest of the World: £65 Fedex Express (2 - 3 Business Days) or £45 Fedex Economy (4 -7 Business Days)
- Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders over £500
- Your order will be dispatched in an unbranded external envelope. The jewellery is packaged in a branded Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery box. If you would like a personal message to accompany any gift orders, please contact Ellis directly.
- If the product is in stock (please see individual product pages) you will receive the product within 1-2 working days within the UK, and 2-5 working days for other countries.
- Maximum delivery time is 8 weeks if the item has been made to order, you will be emailed if that is the case.
- If you have left it a bit late and need something sooner than the delivery time stated, or by a specific date, then just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service. All UK orders are fully trackable and fully insured.
- Parcels will need to be signed for in person, so please state a delivery address where someone will be present to receive it. In the event that nobody is available to receive your item, a card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect your parcel from your local collection Post Office depot. A tracking number will be supplied via email when your order has been dispatched.
- If you would prefer to collect your piece directly from Ellis’ London studio, please contact email@example.com
- For deliveries to the rest of the world Ellis uses FEDEX, which is fully trackable and ensured. Any customs charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. A tracking number will be supplied via email when your order has been dispatched.
Return & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges
- Ellis hopes you will be absolutely delighted with your jewellery. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase Ellis is happy to offer an exchange or credit note within 30 days of purchase. Alternatively, Ellis will refund a sale made through this website if it is returned unworn, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging within 14 working days of your receipt of the order. Purchases exempt from both the refund and exchange policies, unless they are structurally faulty, are:
- — Made to order pieces
- Commissioned pieces (bespoke)
- Customised pieces
- Please post back the item in its original packaging and include the original delivery slip or order number with your contact details.
- If you are based out-with the UK and would like to return an order, you as the customer will be responsible for any customs charges due on the item for it to be returned to the UK. These charges will be deducted from the refund due. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the UK. Please return via a trackable, insured service. If you would like this to be arranged for you via FEDEX, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org - the shipping fee for this is £80 and will be deducted from your refund upon receipt of your order.
Please return your order using a trackable service, insured service ( i.e Royal Mail Special Delivery) To ensure safe arrival.Please note this is not a pre-paid service and you will be responsible for shipping cost
- Return address: ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON, THE GOLDSMITHS CENTRE, 42 BRITTON STREET, LONDON, EC1M5AD
If an item has been purchased with free shipping and is then returned for refund, the shipping charge will be deducted from the refund total. This applies to a refund only, rather than an exchange. Mainland UK is £8.99. International shipping is £45 or £65 depending on your selection at checkout.
- In the interests of fraud prevention, your refund will be issued by the same method by which you paid within 7 days of receipt of the return.
Brand Ethos - Imperfect Beauty
- Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery is made by hand, not CAD machinery, in her studio. Ellis prides herself on the fact that this means each piece is unique and therefore small variations will always occur in the creation process. This can result in small differences from photographs of items in stock. Stone and metal colours may vary slightly and sizes are accurate within reason.
- Please also be aware that variations in monitor, browser or software calibrations on your browsing device (mobile/computer) may cause variations in the colour of items shown digitally. If for any reason you are not happy with your order or you feel it is not in keeping with your request, Ellis is happy to exchange it for you within 30 days of purchase, unless the item has been made to order for you, or created as a bespoke/customised piece.
Repairs & Reconditioning
- Organic imperfections are part of the essence of the brand however, if you feel your piece has a structural fault, please return it to Ellis for a full inspection.
- Ellis assesses repairs on a case-by-case basis. Due to the nature of her handmade jewellery, occasionally a stone may become loose. In this case Ellis will endeavour to re-set it. Ellis is committed to making you as a customer happy so please contact her via email as soon as possible if you experience any issues with your purchase.