- Payments online can be made through Paypal, Klarna, debit card or credit card. You will receive an email confirming your order has been placed when the payment has been taken. If you are having issues with online payments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Alternative Payment Plans
- We offer payment plans from 2 to 5 instalments for all jewellery, including made to order pieces.
- To set up your payment plan, please send us the below details via email:
1) Number of payments required (2-5)
2) Payments frequency (once a week/2 weeks/3 weeks/month)
3) Design on website / bespoke idea
4) Ring size (if applicable)
5) Shipping address + Telephone number
- UK and Ireland Postage: Free UK Shipping.
- Rest of the World: £70 Fedex Express
- Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders over £500.
- Your order will be dispatched in an unbranded external envelope. The jewellery is packaged in a branded Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery box. If you would like a personal message to accompany any gift orders, please contact Ellis directly.
- If the product is in stock (please see individual product pages) you will receive the product within 1-2 working days within the UK, and 2-5 working days for America, Asia & Europe, 7 - 14 working days for Australia & New Zealand.
- Maximum delivery time is 8 weeks if the item has been made to order, you will be emailed if that is the case.
- If you have left it a bit late and need something sooner than the delivery time stated, or by a specific date, then just email email@example.com
- Orders are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service. All UK orders are fully trackable and fully insured.
- Parcels will need to be signed for in person, so please state a delivery address where someone will be present to receive it. In the event that nobody is available to receive your item, a card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect your parcel from your local collection Post Office depot. A tracking number will be supplied via email when your order has been dispatched.
- If you would prefer to collect your piece directly from Ellis’ London studio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For deliveries to the rest of the world Ellis uses FEDEX, which is fully trackable and ensured. Any customs charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. A tracking number will be supplied via email when your order has been dispatched.
Return & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges
- Ellis hopes you will be absolutely delighted with your jewellery. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase Ellis is happy to offer an exchange or credit note within 30 days of purchase, in keeping with UK law.
- Alternatively, Ellis will refund a sale made through this website if it is returned unworn, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging within 14 working days of your receipt of the order. If your order arrives back with us later than 14 working dates, we can only offer an exchange or credit note.
- Purchases exempt from both the refund and exchange policies, unless they are structurally faulty, are:
- — Made to order pieces
- Commissioned pieces (bespoke)
- Customised pieces (ie resized rings, custom chain lengths, engraved jewellery etc)
- Please post back the item in its original packaging and include the original delivery slip or order number with your contact details.
- If you are based out-with the UK and would like to return an order, you as the customer will be responsible for any customs charges due on the item for it to be returned to the UK. If you have received free shipping (available for all orders over £500) your refund amount will be reduced by £70, to reflect our initial shipping fee.
- International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the UK.
- Please return via a trackable, insured service. If you would like this to be arranged for you via FEDEX, please contact email@example.com - the shipping fee for this is £90 and will be deducted from your refund upon receipt of your order. We recommend this option to ensure your parcel is returned within our 14 day refund policy.
Please return your order using a trackable service, insured service ( i.e Royal Mail Special Delivery) To ensure safe arrival.Please note this is not a pre-paid service and you will be responsible for shipping cost.
- Return address: ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON, THE GOLDSMITHS CENTRE, 42 BRITTON STREET, LONDON, EC1M5AD
If an item has been purchased with free UK shipping and is then returned for refund, the shipping charge (£10) will be deducted from the refund total. This applies to a refund only, rather than an exchange.
- In the interests of fraud prevention, your refund will be issued by the same method by which you paid within 7 days of receipt of the return.
Brand Ethos - Imperfect Beauty
- Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery is made by hand, not CAD machinery, in her studio. Ellis prides herself on the fact that this means each piece is unique and therefore small variations will always occur in the creation process. This can result in small differences from photographs of items in stock. Stone and metal colours may vary slightly and sizes are accurate within reason.
- Please also be aware that variations in monitor, browser or software calibrations on your browsing device (mobile/computer) may cause variations in the colour of items shown digitally. If for any reason you are not happy with your order or you feel it is not in keeping with your request, Ellis is happy to exchange it for you within 30 days of purchase, unless the item has been made to order for you, or created as a bespoke/customised piece.
Repairs & Reconditioning
- Organic imperfections are part of the essence of the brand however, if you feel your piece has a structural fault, please return it to Ellis for a full inspection. Please note, if the jewellery has been resized or worked on by another jeweller, this voids repair warranty.
- Ellis assesses repairs on a case-by-case basis. Due to the nature of her handmade jewellery, occasionally a stone may become loose. In this case Ellis will endeavour to re-set it. Ellis is committed to making you as a customer happy so please contact her via email as soon as possible if you experience any issues with your purchase.
Insuring Your Jewellery
- We highly recommend purchasing jewellery insurance for your fine jewellery; just as you would purchase insurance for other valuable items.
- Jewellery can be both valuable and sentimental. While we know you do your best to take good care of your jewellery, accidents can still happen. It is important to put safeguards in place so that you can either replace your jewellery, or recover its monetary value.
- All Ellis Mhairi Cameron pieces are made to last, using high quality materials, but gold and diamonds do still need to be treated with care, and can break if misused.
- A diamond is one of the hardest materials on the planet, but it's still not indestructible. As a hard material, it is not easily scratched — but a diamond is still vulnerable to chipping and breakage. Some diamonds in the collection are more sensitive than others and need to be worn with extra care. Both baguette cut diamonds and rose cut diamonds can be more vulnerable to breakage if they accidentally received a hard bump or strike against a hard surface. If you chip or break a stone, having jewellery insurance will not just pay for a replacement ring, but it will also cover any needed repair / diamond replacement.