- Payments online can be made through Paypal, debit card or credit card. You will receive an email confirming your order has been placed when the payment has been taken. If you are having issues with online payments please contact email@example.com.
- It is possible to pay in instalments for any Ellis Mhairi Cameron piece, or custom/bespoke order. Payment plans can be set up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, jewellery will not be delivered until payment has been made in full.
- UK and Ireland Postage: Free UK Shipping.
- Rest of the World: £80 (Free on orders over £500)
- Your order will be dispatched in an unbranded external envelope. The jewellery is packaged in a branded Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery box. If you would like a personal message to accompany any gift orders, please contact Ellis directly.
- If the product is in stock (please see individual product pages) you will receive the product within 1-2 working days within the UK, and 2-5 working days for other countries.
- Maximum delivery time is 8 weeks if the item has been made to order, you will be emailed if that is the case.
- If you have left it a bit late and need something sooner than the delivery time stated, or by a specific date, then just email email@example.com
- Orders are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service. All UK orders are fully trackable and fully insured.
- Parcels will need to be signed for in person, so please state a delivery address where someone will be present to receive it. In the event that nobody is available to receive your item, a card will be left providing you with the option to have the item delivered at a later date or to collect your parcel from your local collection Post Office depot. A tracking number will be supplied via email when your order has been dispatched.
- If you would prefer to collect your piece directly from Ellis’ London studio, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For deliveries to the rest of the world Ellis uses FEDEX , which is fully trackable and ensured. FEDEX endeavours to reach its destination within 2-5 working days from ship date. Any customs charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. A tracking number will be supplied via email when your order has been dispatched.
Return & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges
- Ellis hopes you will be absolutely delighted with your jewellery. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase Ellis is happy to offer an exchange or credit note within 30 days of purchase. Alternatively, Ellis will refund a sale made through this website if it is returned unworn, in perfect condition, and in its original packaging within 14 working days of your receipt of the order. Purchases exempt from both the refund and exchange policies, unless they are structurally faulty, are:
- — Made to order pieces
- — Commissioned pieces (bespoke)
- — Customised pieces
- To return an online purchase, please contact email@example.com for further details. Please include your order number in the email.
- In the interests of fraud prevention, your refund will be issued by the same method by which you paid within 28 days of receipt of the return.
Brand Ethos - Imperfect Beauty
- Each piece of Ellis Mhairi Cameron jewellery is made by hand, not CAD machinery, in her studio. Ellis prides herself on the fact that this means each piece is unique and therefore small variations will always occur in the creation process. This can result in small differences from photographs of items in stock. Stone and metal colours may vary slightly and sizes are accurate within reason.
- Please also be aware that variations in monitor, browser or software calibrations on your browsing device (mobile/computer) may cause variations in the colour of items shown digitally. If for any reason you are not happy with your order or you feel it is not in keeping with your request, Ellis is happy to exchange it for you within 30 days of purchase, unless the item has been made to order for you, or created as a bespoke/customised piece.
Repairs & Reconditioning
- Organic imperfections are part of the essence of the brand however, if you feel your piece has a structural fault, please return it to Ellis for a full inspection.
- Ellis assesses repairs on a case-by-case basis. Due to the nature of her handmade jewellery, occasionally a stone may become loose. In this case Ellis will endeavour to re-set it. Ellis is committed to making you as a customer happy so please contact her via email as soon as possible if you experience any issues with your purchase.