ELLIS MHAIRI CAMERON
X 0.9ct Old Cut Diamond Engagement Signet Ring
The X 0.9ct Old Cut Diamond Engagement Signet Ring is inspired by the medieval jewellery hoards which have been found across Scotland.
The softly distressed texture of the ring band contrasts with the old cut diamond facets. This would make a stunning alternative engagement ring, or statement ring. Pair with organic wedding bands from the collection.
- Materials: 14 carat yellow gold, set with a single old cut diamond.
Carat Weight: 0.9ct.
- Measurements: Ring band measures 3.5 - 10mm.
- Please note: This ring is in stock in a UK Size M, ready to ship. It can be resized to any ring size from L - T - Please add your size to the order notes. Resizing takes 2 - 5 business days. If you are based in London, you are welcome to arrange a viewing, or online consultations are also available -
- please email email@example.com
- Bespoke / Custom Options: If you would like to discuss ordering a variation on this design, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Old Cut Diamonds | The term 'old cut diamond' refers to antique diamonds cut without the precision of modern cut diamonds. Other descriptions include 'Old Mine Cut' and 'Victorian Cut.
Before modern advancements in diamond cutting in the 1800s, diamonds were cut by hand by craftsmen; the positioning of facets were less structured and unique. In comparison, more modern cuts have a far more ordered, geometric appearance. It is this hand-created, organic aesthetic that gives old cut diamonds their unique identities.